• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Settlement Problem

John Litza

Jan 27, 2022
Truck Year
We have been emailing everything they have asked for in our claim...several times! Somehow it never gets there. The dealer we bought the truck from has emailed copies of documents as well...nothing. We have called several times and have spoken to our "case manager" who assures us that it must be there, but no one has delivered it to her. Another woman has told us that I'm just misunderstanding what the email is saying to us! We have tried calling several times and no one answers or we get disconnected! This is getting really old and we want to know where we go to file a formal complaint!! We want our settlement money we are entitled to receive.

John Litza

Jan 27, 2022
Truck Year
Got another email from them, claiming once again the Purchase Contract is blank. It is not blank. I have emailed it 3 times, plus the dealer emailed it. I tried calling again today, 2/1/2022, and again was on hold for a half hour and then disconnected. i am going to file a complaint.