• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Settlement question for "rebate"

Lezmark

Dec 14, 2016
Truck Year
I have filled and they have received my paperwork - its supposedly in process. My question is: are we supposed to go to the dealer for the update before filing? I have not had the update, will they ask me to get it done and show documentation before I get my check? Has anyone got their check yet? Looking forward to using the $ for a tune...

John

Nov 13, 2015
It doesn't matter what order you do it in but you have to get the AEM before you can get payment.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Yes. Many owners have received payment.Check Ecodiesel settelementJPG1.jpg

scoffman

Aug 21, 2019
Truck Year
I'm looking forward to seeing something like that in the mail. When it will happen is still a mystery.

EcoJon

Aug 25, 2019
Truck Year
Has anyone tried this with a tune yet. I haven't asked GDE yet to see how this might effect my tune if at all.

John

Nov 13, 2015
Has anyone tried this with a tune yet. I haven't asked GDE yet to see how this might effect my tune if at all.
The tune will be overwritten with the AEM. You have to get it again from GDE for 50 dollars. Of course if you are deleted you will have to put all of the stock stuff back on before you can get the AEM.