• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Settlement time?

m53bill

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
I've submitted all the requested info and brought my 2016 ecodiesel Ram in for the software update months ago but havent heard anything from FCA. I understand that that some people have already settled. By the way I noticed a big drop in performance since the upgrade like some hesitation on acceleration and also the MPG dropped about 4 mpg.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome to the group u have the same problem that quite a few have

Ronii

Aug 26, 2019
Truck Year
Sounds like my story. Sent in claim a couple months ago, had software update done and no response . Called the Claim number and they stated they will assign someone in the future. I explained that it appeared to me that they had 10 business days after the claim was submitted to tell you if you are eligible or not, but haven’t even got that out of them