• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sofa king tuner

Mills896

Dec 8, 2020
Truck Year
Got a tuner from sofa king I’m looking to sell will need to buy new tune from sofa king for it to work for your truck not sure how much that costs message me and we can work out a deal

mjm1268

Aug 8, 2021
Truck Year
Got a tuner from sofa king I’m looking to sell will need to buy new tune from sofa king for it to work for your truck not sure how much that costs message me and we can work out a deal
what kind of deal buddy

Stephen21

Aug 14, 2021
It "married" to the VIN of the vehicle you programmed. In order to clear that you have to overwrite The Sofa King tune on that vehicle then contact support to facilitate making it usable again.

If you do not remove the tune from the vehicle before getting rid of it then, AFIK, the programmer is permanently locked to the vehicle you tuned.

I would suggest calling Sofa King support on Monday and get the correct and current answers.

Good luck