• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Software round 2

2014 ECORAM

Apr 27, 2020
Truck Year
Hi Guys - I am new to the forum and found you doing some research. I am the original owner of my 2014 RAM Limited Eco Diesel with 75K on the clock. I have had no issues with it and really like it. I did not complete the settlement update because of all the bad reviews. My question is can anyone share if they did round 2 yet. The dealer is telling me it is much better and the turbo lag issue is much better. Is it as good as the original ? I would live to hear about others experiences

kookaburra

Aug 7, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2016 and have also not done the update because of bad reviews. I too would appreaciate any updates on the newer version of the update.

AT Limited

Oct 29, 2019
Truck Year
Terrible! No difference from before the recall that was supposed to fix the recall. Had my truck flashed a few weeks ago and its the same. I hate pulling into traffic or sitting at a stoplight.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
I did the AEM emissions update a couple of weeks ago. Happy to report the truck is performing well and I''m satisfied. Haven't put enough miles on it to evaluate MPG but it seems to have lost a couple. I will never know the MPG factor because I'm putting my SFT ECU & TCU tunes back in.

Last edited:

WayneB

May 3, 2020
Truck Year
It is not as good as the original, it helped a little but that's about it... its not MUCH better as the dealer said.

Stewart

Sep 4, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2015 and maybe my perception of how bad it was after the first software flash is worse than what somebody else would think. However, I say the reflash did make mine much better, pretty much back to mileage and acceleration like before. With the first update if I was towing a small piece of equipment it was Russian Roulette to get out of my driveway into 55mph traffic.

VWRICK

Mar 24, 2019
Truck Year
I had the EGR replacement and reflash. Lag is much better, not as much shifting, and mileage up about 2.5-3 mpg to around 22-23.