• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

To All

Gary Childre

Dec 14, 2017
Truck Year
I sued Dodge for the 2015 eco diesel and was successful. They settled with me for 4 times what I paid for the truck. But then again my truck ended up breaking down a total of 23 times in the last 2 years and being in California it also met the lemon law which Dodge refused to acknowledge twice so now they are paying me enough money that if I decided to I could buy 2 new trucks. But fair warning if you try and deal with Chrysler customer care they could give a shit that's why I ended up suing them. Good luck on your claims and I think my next truck will be a ford. Merry Christmas and Happy New YUear to all.

Chuck Schreiber

Apr 24, 2018
Truck Year
I sued Dodge for the 2015 eco diesel and was successful. They settled with me for 4 times what I paid for the truck. But then again my truck ended up breaking down a total of 23 times in the last 2 years and being in California it also met the lemon law which Dodge refused to acknowledge twice so now they are paying me enough money that if I decided to I could buy 2 new trucks. But fair warning if you try and deal with Chrysler customer care they could give a shit that's why I ended up suing them. Good luck on your claims and I think my next truck will be a ford. Merry Christmas and Happy New YUear to all.
Did you sign to opt out by the deadline?

Ram For Life

May 25, 2019
Truck Year
Thanks for the info,enjoy your Ford.

Beeson

Feb 9, 2019
Truck Year
Sorry to hear you want to go to a Ford. I would say upgrade to the Cummings Ram, and pocket the rest of the cash for fuel and 10 years of lunch money. Maybe this is your 1st, and last lemon.

Beeson

Feb 9, 2019
Truck Year
Yes, i would like to go after FCA for the re-flash that turns our trucks into unsafe dangerous turds on the road. Waiting up to 5 seconds for the throttle to respond can be fatal to more than us in our trucks, and for the poor saps that paid close to retail for their trucks the $3k doesn't cover more than the fuel loss. It doesn't cover the resale depreciation, doesn't cover the bad taste in our mouth for de-tuning our trucks, or the loss of life when we get rear-ended because we cant get out of the way, or the other vehicles around us. i tried to contact an attorney firm that posted they had performed a class action, but i got back was solicitations for other services. i would like to join a class action in CA. (Since we are the sue happy state.) I had a VW Passat TDI that was an awesome car, but with the buyback (Diesel-gate) it was better to let it go.

gregastro1

Nov 25, 2020
Truck Year
I completely agree with you, its a scary thing to pull out in traffic, and then the truck decides that its time to take a nap with traffic coming up your ass. No pun intended... The biggest issue is that you don't know when its going to happen, I can just imagine FCA stating "you pulled in front of traffic and you are blaming us for getting hit from behind" it seams like the biggest defense would be to outfit a truck with the correct items and log the information to prove that the that it happens when it wants to. As well as find a truck that does not have the "update" and take the same readings. You could then easily prove that they are two different vehicles and NOT what you purchased.

Gregastro
2015 Eco - 58K miles - No Mods