• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Torque pro app???

Dmckeen03

Jul 22, 2019
Truck Year
I'm running torque pro app to see all the information like a edge CTS does anyone know a site to find all the PIDS ?? Looking for one that tells what gear transmission is In 2206

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
not sure about the gear selector, but I have the PID's for the regen ON / OFF if you want. Good to know when the truck is in REGEN mode behind the scenes.

PID 018b
Long Name: DPF REGEN MODE
Short Name: RegenMode
Min Value 0.0
Max Value 1.0
Scale x1
Unit Type: MODE
Equation {B:0}

Then I just set it as an ON/OFF switch

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
If you also want the PID for the DPF Temp reading, this is a good one cause here's where you can see it jump from an average of 400 up to 1300 F when it's in regen... then settle back down to 400-500 F when regen is OFF. The whole cycle is about 12-15 min and happens without most people even knowing it's happening (other than noticing that your MPG is a lot lower... during regens). But being able to see a regen is occurring explains why your mpg is lower...

PID: 013c
Long N: DPF TEMPERATURE (custome)
Short N: DPF TEMP
Min Value: 0.0
Max value: 725.0
Scale F x1
Unit Type: oC
Equation: ((A*256)+B)/10

Dmckeen03

Jul 22, 2019
Truck Year
not sure about the gear selector, but I have the PID's for the regen ON / OFF if you want. Good to know when the truck is in REGEN mode behind the scenes.

PID 018b
Long Name: DPF REGEN MODE
Short Name: RegenMode
Min Value 0.0
Max Value 1.0
Scale x1
Unit Type: MODE
Equation {B:0}

Then I just set it as an ON/OFF switch
Yes I have that set up now I did it shortly after posting this picture would like to know if theres a gear one like the edge programmer 22082209

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
not sure, haven't seen that one. YOu can see gears up on the EVIC display though, just his the minus gear button, then move it up to 8, and beside it is what gear you're in.

Dmckeen03

Jul 22, 2019
Truck Year
not sure, haven't seen that one. YOu can see gears up on the EVIC display though, just his the minus gear button, then move it up to 8, and beside it is what gear you're in.
Yea I know that one just always have to do it to see an if i had the pid for it it always be in the view

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
at the bottom right, beside the D, the # on the left is the current gear 1, on the right is the max gear 8 you want it to stop shifting at.

Dmckeen03

Jul 22, 2019
Truck Year
View attachment 2210
at the bottom right, beside the D, the # on the left is the current gear 1, on the right is the max gear 8 you want it to stop shifting at.
Yea I know that already just a pain an shitty thing I hate about it .. you can force it down gear but not up just set the max gear

Mac

Jun 13, 2020
Truck Year
So I have the GDE tune on the transmission that forces the gear into the gear selected on the read out display. So when I hit the paddle it will force it into the gear that I select. Very nice for dirt and snowy roads. However, I’ve lost the ability to use my paddles to see the gear I’m in when driving around in “automatic” mode. I’m trying to find the PID for the transmission on this thing. I found the PID for ram 2530 and 3500, but not 1500. It’s got to be somewhere…?