• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Trade in ed for limited 1500

Chris Stultz

Nov 12, 2017
Truck Year
Finally traded in my 2014 ED with 170k. Got $14k. Bought a 2021 black Limited night edition. The thing has everything. Although I can't find what commands via Alexa I can control with uconnect. I can't start it, unlock and lock the doors and send a trip plan. I can't ask for fuel amount in the tank. I'm having trouble finding vehicle specific support. Anyone know what commands are typically available? Or if the skill im using is correct?

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
YOu will need the RAM skill, not the Uconnect one that you may have used on your Gen 2,

Available commands are Start, Stop, Lock, Unlock and send Address via the Sirius Guardian app. Your truck does not support the fuel, mileage, air pressure etc or the monthly status report.

Chris Stultz

Nov 12, 2017
Truck Year
I know. One would think it would have that. It has everything else. Loving this truck so far. The concern I have is the soft leather on the doors and center console. I'm not allowing my dog in the truck yet.

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Mesatoneman

Dec 27, 2020
Truck Year
Your wanting to start, unlock and lock your truck through Alexa ? Them things in your house that play music?

Chris Stultz

Nov 12, 2017
Truck Year
Your wanting to start, unlock and lock your truck through Alexa ? Them things in your house that play music?
Yes. I can start, lock, and unlock it through Alexa. The Ram doesn't have the capability to tell you how much gas is in your tank though.

Chris Stultz

Nov 12, 2017
Truck Year
Can’t you look at the fuel gauge when you get in it ?
Really? Don't be one of those. I can look at it the same way I can start the car with a key and unlock the doors with a key too. If I want to know if I need gas before I leave for work.

Mesatoneman

Dec 27, 2020
Truck Year
Not trying to be anything. I guess I don’t know what you’re talking about with the alexa thing. Please educate me