• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Truck Vibrating

TimG1

Mar 16, 2022
Truck Year
Hey guys wanted to get your opinion on this.
I have a 2018 Ram Laramie EcoDiesel. With Bilistein 5100 Level, the Fuel Contra 20x12 wheels. Tires I have the Widepeak 275x60x20. Mostly drive on highways. I have issues with vibrating and shaking had them balanced and still the same. I took it to get Road Force Balance done and they told me i have bent rims. I took it this morning to a rim repair shop. He just informed me that there is nothing wrong with the wheels, they are not bent.

Anyone know what could be causing this issue. (Tires Replaced two days ago)

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
Hey guys wanted to get your opinion on this.
I have a 2018 Ram Laramie EcoDiesel. With Bilistein 5100 Level, the Fuel Contra 20x12 wheels. Tires I have the Widepeak 275x60x20. Mostly drive on highways. I have issues with vibrating and shaking had them balanced and still the same. I took it to get Road Force Balance done and they told me i have bent rims. I took it this morning to a rim repair shop. He just informed me that there is nothing wrong with the wheels, they are not bent.

Anyone know what could be causing this issue. (Tires Replaced two days ago)
Chances are good with Chinese tires and rims. I had the same problem on another vehicle. Just because they're new doesn't mean they're quality.

TimG1

Mar 16, 2022
Truck Year
The brand fuel is a pretty good brand in aftermarket rims. And as far as tires they were bought from Town Fair tire.

I had BFGoodrich AT on the vibration wasn’t as bad but noticeable. They swap them out for these for highway tires. But now it’s even worse. Not sure wha it can be.