• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Turbo Water Feed Tube

Nickseco

Aug 24, 2019
Truck Year
Hi I’m looking for somebody with any information about the turbo water feed tube I think the horrible invention of putting a rubber heater hose on 2 steel coolant lines inside the manifold has fallen apart on me and I’m loosing so much coolant and inm 20 trying to get Some information 2014 Ram Laramie Eco Diesel

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome to the group new its 200.00 I think u can cut the clamps off and install a new piece of silicone hose for about three dollars

Nickseco

Aug 24, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome to the group new its 200.00 I think u can cut the clamps off and install a new piece of silicone hose for about three dollars
Can you send me the link to get the part and do you know how it is installing it

jbmoody71

Jun 27, 2023
Truck Year
Hi I’m looking for somebody with any information about the turbo water feed tube I think the horrible invention of putting a rubber heater hose on 2 steel coolant lines inside the manifold has fallen apart on me and I’m loosing so much coolant and inm 20 trying to get Some information 2014 Ram Laramie Eco Diesel
I just had same issue w the 4" hose deterioration. I'm looking at a $2400 expense. Mechanic said that there's about 9 hours of labor and $1400 in parts. He said the 4" hose is $400 & the other parts being replaced are one's that he has to remove to get to it. All I know is 6 months ago at a different shop I spent $4500 when I took it in to replace glow plugs and they ended up breaking one off in the engine and then told me they needed to replace the rail injector, valve covers, head gasket, coolant pipe, Seals, water tube, etc. This truck has been the biggest pos I've ever bought. It will be my last. No more ecodiesel for me!

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
I just had same issue w the 4" hose deterioration. I'm looking at a $2400 expense. Mechanic said that there's about 9 hours of labor and $1400 in parts. He said the 4" hose is $400 & the other parts being replaced are one's that he has to remove to get to it. All I know is 6 months ago at a different shop I spent $4500 when I took it in to replace glow plugs and they ended up breaking one off in the engine and then told me they needed to replace the rail injector, valve covers, head gasket, coolant pipe, Seals, water tube, etc. This truck has been the biggest pos I've ever bought. It will be my last. No more ecodiesel for me!
Sounds like you have a problem finding an honest mechanic that knows what he is doing. Don't get me wrong, the truck does have a few design flaws, but overall it's not that bad. The shops are making it seem worse than it really is.