• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Up

Ego diesel

Sep 28, 2019
Truck Year
I have pulled oil cooler manufactured and welded up adapter plate to fit on hydraulic 3/4"lines to split into two air cooled by draft and Electric induction fans. I've added a water cooled pre inner cooler charge cooler I have hot tuned the computer straight pipe the exhaust pulled the air shutters pulled the intake butterfly throttle body pulled the plastic original intake called the egr and up pipe I have increased all of the charge air pipes to 3" mandrel bend self manufactured hard pipe All of my connections I've welded a Flange to And put a gasket in between the Mating surfaces to ensure no Leaks . Added aftermarket hood to accommodate constructed ram air. It gets air from the hood and from the bottom and front of the tire wear originally started I use Edge monitoring device CTS too With the hot tune it has enough power where I don't utilize any further programming for a hotter advanced run at this time I pull 15000 pound Tandem axle Job trailer every day 7 days week I've got 99000 miles on it change the oil every 5000 miles Truck runs like a raped ape it's literally scary In sounds extremely aggressive I have no muffler It is a straight pipe going from the Turbo out the back I did utilized the The Y branch so I still have Dual exhaust phuket things I don't use the death fluid Or any of the tree hugging devices I guarantee my engine runs at least 500000 miles my oil still clean for 2000 of the miles at least every oil change he can't even see it on the dipstick. I use the deaf fluid tank and fill it with anti freeze For my water cooled pre inter cooler cooler. This helps a lot with egt. Until heat soaked but works like a champ in the winter But if I stay in it 4 gears later 1550 degrees alarm goes off and you got to let off a little. I'm gonna split the turbo so I have two same size running one for each head then nice open exhaust manifold Venting each dome straight out running 30bpsi for each then she will be fast as shit. I have the turbo just havent had time but Then I'll use the programmer and beat any truck on a flat out for sure. Not counting race track.