• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Waiting to hear from dealer . I could be wrong but I am will to bet its the crank bearings.

biggrits21

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
2015 Eco and I just replaced the trans at 87,000 now at 90,500 almost positive its the main bearings. Anyone else? I have 32000 miles towing mostly in town 7500#.
Anyone else have anything similar?

biggrits21

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
What a bummer! What happened to the transmission?
It started downshifting hard from 3 to 2 then it started doing the same from2 to 1st . The day it went out my trans temps went to 245 I pulled over and waited for it to cool down. A hour later at a stop light I lost 1 and 2 nd and Reverse. I called the dealer they told me 2 weeks to even look at it. So I took it to a trans shop had the option of a rebulit one or new one because they couldnt get parts so I choose the new one $5900. They had it in the truck and ready to go 5 days later. A Tech Transmission in Hesperia Ca big thanks to them.