• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

/waiting waiting & waiting for settlement check

Roger R Stenzel

Nov 2, 2019
Truck Year
I initially completed information required on May 6, 2019 as well as subsequent request's for additional information. All recalls have been completed on my 2015 Ram.
Have phoned numerous times these past several months and was advised three weeks ago in the most recent phone conversation with the Eco Diesel people all is proceeding well and I should be hearing from someone soon. To date nothing!

My trucch has been in my dealers shop 5 times to fix the problem(s). The last time for 10 days waiting for parts. However, I want to say, this is the best light truck I have ever owned and have owned lots of them in the past 55 years. This will be my last truck, i have a great dealer who I believe has now solved all of the problems. Keeping my fingers crossed, I have had no problems, all the spunk is back, sounds and handles like it did when i purchased it new.

Can anyone assist me as to why I have not received the $$$$ as promised.

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
Don't feel like the "lone" ranger! I too have been waiting since May and regardless of multiple submission at the direction of the "help" center, nothing changes. I figure I'll see it by Christmas.....I just don't know what year!

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
any thing worth having is worth waiting 4 I would have told them 2 shove it