• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Water pump

KINGKOTA78

Sep 9, 2023
Truck Year
Hello Everyone,
Have to replace my intake manifold and I’m planning on replacing the water pump while I’m that deep in the engine as it has 140000 miles on it. Was wondering if anyone has purchased an aftermarket water pump and how it work.

Augiedoggy

Aug 18, 2021
Truck Year
Hello Everyone,
Have to replace my intake manifold and I’m planning on replacing the water pump while I’m that deep in the engine as it has 140000 miles on it. Was wondering if anyone has purchased an aftermarket water pump and how it work.
After seeing mopars markup on the saleri pump I found them new from selari on ebay for $268 but you need to transfer the rear coverplate from the old pump... I decided instead to just buy a GMB pump from rock auto for like $100 and watched the youtube video on replacement.. did it in my driveway just over a year ago and no issues since.