• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What to do

Mary

Oct 1, 2018
Truck Year
2016 ecodiesel
End of warranty coming up in December.
Continuous issues with turbo something and throttle control.
Sell at 25 27k?
Keep and buy extended warranty.?
Pursue Lemon Law?

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Honestly if it has had repetitive issues, I would consider looking at different vehicles or consider an off road tune to eliminate most of the common issues of these trucks. 25-27k trade in sounds like Id be selling mine 🤣

JohnnyMac

May 19, 2019
Truck Year
I think you're well beyond being able to pursue the lemon law, but if the problems are constant, I'd look at selling or trading. I've always felt like passing on a known shitty truck to another person without telling them, is pretty douche-worthy, however trading it in to a dealership is not so much. Ultimately the dealership will sell it to someone as well, but that person might have a better recourse with a short warranty. Certainly your choice, but as stated, I wouldn't keep messing with it.