• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wheel hubs

Tree Man

Apr 1, 2019
Truck Year
I had a wheel bearing go out at 107K. Looking at replacing with Moog wheel Hub. A bit pricey, are the worth it or should I go with Timkens?

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
Moog 515151 at 131 or Centric 40267024 at 110 or Timken HA590515 at 85. Hmm. Maybe the Centric. Timken if I am selling in the next year.

Tree Man

Apr 1, 2019
Truck Year
The price I found on the Moog is $219.OO. Did you find them for $131? If so where.
Thanks for the reply so soon.

Tree Man

Apr 1, 2019
Truck Year
I am also thinking of putting a Hot Tune in from Green Diesel. Any thoughts of it and the oil pressure hardware kit add on?

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
The prices I put up there were from www.Rockauto.com.

I shop there, www.moparpartsgiant.com and www.summitracing.com and sometimes www.jegs.com

parts stores are too expensive.

i love my hot tune but I did not get the oil pressure sensor. I have heard it is good. lots of guys really like sofa king tuned so don't rule them out too quick, even though they have a stupid name. My thoughts on the tune are if you don't tune your truck it will give you lots of problems. Those problems will be constant and expensive. The EGR valve and cooler on this truck are absolute trash. The hot tune shuts it down.