• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Will this be covered after the AEM update...

Phaco

Feb 9, 2020
Truck Year
I had the AEM update done at the Dealer on Monday, and after around 500 miles of driving the check engine comes on and is a P026C code. From what I can find it is a " Fuel Injection Quantity- quantity lower than expected" flag. Possibly bad injector? or fuel filter? I plan on taking it into the dealer since I didn't have any problems prior to taking it in (they broke it, they fix it idea)

Would this be covered by the warranty provided from the EcoSettlement?

John

Nov 13, 2015
Here's the list and the OBD diagnostic scan is always included at no cost to the owner even if it's not for a covered item.

Attachments

• RAM Extended Emissions Warranty.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 18

Phaco

Feb 9, 2020
Truck Year
Well, I'll have to keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully, it can be attributed to one of those items. I just hope the dealer doesn't try to fight me on warranty coverage.

John

Nov 13, 2015
The injectors are covered for sure. If it's the filter that's on you. Does it get changed at least every 20,000 miles?

It sounds like it's related to the AEm since it happened within 500 miles. Good luck with it.

Phaco

Feb 9, 2020
Truck Year
Yes, I change the fuel filter every oil change...normally between 8 - 10K miles.