• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Would you buy again

curtisott43

Sep 7, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I'm just about to pull the trigger on a 2016 Eco with 43000 miles on it. I love the truck and it's on hold until they can fix the recall because I want the 100000 powertrain mile warrrenty. So as I read the problems others are having I was just wondering if you would buy it again. It would be the first diesel I owned. What recommendations do you all have for me?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Truck Trans Yes, VM 3.0 NO. My recommendation is to wait, I also find it odd to love something you've never owned.

bobcat67

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
Never again will I own an FCA product, mine kinda just spontaneously combusted on me while driving down the interstate. Mine was a 2016 with 55k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Bought mine new in ‘15, 68k flawless miles to date. Been a good truck so far. Very well balanced; excels at mileage and comfort, and does everything else fairly well to boot.

I’m not the type to brand a vehicle ‘best ever’ or profuse my love for it, so I won’t go there. But I’m confident I made a good purchase, and would do it again.

Good luck with your decision.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Also bought mine new in 2015 also. Truck has been everything I wanted it to be. 32000 miles
I am not super brand loyal or anything.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Forgot to mention recommended modifications- 1) tune of your choice to disable the EGR and quiet the nonsensical sensors among other benefits; 2) Bilstein 5100s to level out the front end (assuming no air ride); 3) AMP power running boards.

#1 is a must in my opinion. #2 & #3 are just for aesthetics.