• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Zone 6" suspension lift

Jmgonza6

Jan 20, 2021
Truck Year
Hello all, II have a 2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel Laramie 4x4. I bought a superlift 6" lift with Bilstein shocks and it has been on backorder for almost 3 months. They claim it might be ready by mid June but I want to investigate other options. I am looking at the Zone 6" lift. According to some distributors like Custom Offset, it wont work. If you ask other distributors like rocky mountain they claim it does work. Zone said it put heavy wear on the CV joints when in 4x4 mode and they don't recommend it. Is anyone running this kit? I have also looked at the Fabtech lift although it is more than I want to spend. At this point I just want to get my wheels and tires mounted. Thanks.

Also for what its worth, I currently have Bilstein 5100 adjustable struts in front and back to level the truck. They came on the truck when I bought it. Should I replace these? They have about 50,000 miles.