• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

MR Tuning Stage 2 c/w Trans Tune

SaskStallion

Nov 20, 2023
Truck Year
Hi all. Brand new to the group here.
I just installed a MR Tuning Stage 2 with Trans tune on my 2017 EcoDiesel yesterday, along with the DPF and EGR delete.
The person I got the tune from asked to "drive reserved for a few days" after the tune and delete was done.
Can anyone let me know why this is, and if I put on about 100km per day, how many days I need to "drive reserved" for?
Thanks again!

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Hi all. Brand new to the group here.
I just installed a MR Tuning Stage 2 with Trans tune on my 2017 EcoDiesel yesterday, along with the DPF and EGR delete.
The person I got the tune from asked to "drive reserved for a few days" after the tune and delete was done.
Can anyone let me know why this is, and if I put on about 100km per day, how many days I need to "drive reserved" for?
Thanks again!
I don't know as I am not a deleter. My thoughts.
Why not ask the person who told you what to do?
Who did you buy it from? Ask them.
Do a forum search.

There are several deleters on the forum, maybe they will read your post and provide some help

SaskStallion

Nov 20, 2023
Truck Year
This was the first thing that I tried. The dealer has not returned any information in almost a week.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
This was the first thing that I tried. The dealer has not returned any information in almost a week.
I have MRT stage 1 via EOC. Their instructions said, "On your first drive please keep less than 50% throttle and allow all gears to shift before 70mph. This will help the relearn process for the adaptives. Drive reserved for a few days and then you should be able to lay into it. Let the truck get to operating temp before wide open throttle. "

I ignored all of that and just drove as I normally do.

Who did you purchase MRT from? Curious who doesn't answer its customers

SaskStallion

Nov 20, 2023
Truck Year
I got mine from EOC as well.
I drove mine "reserved" today, but I think I'll go back to normal tomorrow
Just an update...
EOC got back to me last night, and said the following:
"As per the instructions, drive on the 40hp file for a few weeks. It is not mileage related. It's time related. If you drive the truck every day, then use the 40hp file for 2-3 weeks of driving. If you drive 3 days a week then drive for 2-3 weeks worth of driving time. 21 days driving time."

They indicated that this is to allow the engine to become familiar in a gentle reserved manner to the new temps and pressures it's seeing.

BenKenobi61

Dec 16, 2023
Truck Year
HELP ME!!! SOS! MAYSDAY! PAN PAN!
I have a 2014 with a full delete and a tune from EcoDeisel USA. Their customer support does not exist. When you text Randy. he gets mad at you! it is insane.

I have the Ezylink, I would like to find another company that uses this platform. I did not pick this Company. I had so many issues with the truck, a mechanic took it on as a project and did it at my house and he got Car Shield paid for almost everything. I run a 40hp stage 2. There was no smoke for the longest time. I did an update last week, and now it smokes like it is on a 70hp tune. The turbo is very active and also very touchy now and when the turbo is engaged, it is burning coal.

Any help would be appreciated. looking for an Ezylink tuning company.

Regards,
Ben

Last edited: