• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 pro master 2500/ 3.0 four cyl deisel. Can any one tell me the best way to clean the particulate filter, after it has been removed from the van?

PARTICULATE FILTER CLEANING

General Description

Year
Model
SLT
Can any one tell me the best way to clean the particulate filter, after removal from a pro master 2500?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.
  • 1635883131971505307936090974798.jpg
    1635883131971505307936090974798.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 358

Comments

Liqui Moly 5169​

I cleaned my 2017 Ecodiesel Ram with the Liqui Moly particulate cleaner. I flushed it afterwards with a Liqui Moly flush solvent. It restored the particulate filter. I drove the truck and it smoked for about 12 miles and then it cleared the particulate filter and it ran like new. I cleaned mine on the vehicle using a pumped up bug sprayer can. I just removed the DPFluid injector and stuck the cut-off end of the sprayer through that hole.

Item information

Added by
Snoopy
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Trucks