• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Stealth Module Pros and Cons

SM1994

Feb 26, 2019
Truck Year
Has anyone on here used a stealth module? What benefits did you see? Is there any negatives?

SM1994

Feb 26, 2019
Truck Year
this thing? https://www.stealthmodules.com/products/ram-eco-diesel-3-0l-14-19

I use the GDE ECM tune. I can tell you the biggest factor in ecodiesel engine health is shutting down the EGR valve. If the stealth doesnt do that I dont think it much helps you. But, if it does, and if you live in an emissions testing state, then maybe it is a good way to go.
Thanks for the reply! Emissions isn’t really a factor where I live, I’ve looked into a full delete and the GDE tune, which is most likely the route I’ll go, just saw an advertisement for the stealth module and got curious

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
Thanks for the reply! Emissions isn’t really a factor where I live, I’ve looked into a full delete and the GDE tune, which is most likely the route I’ll go, just saw an advertisement for the stealth module and got curious
I just didnt see anything about how it handles the EGR in the ad. So at 600 for the Stealth, I think I would go the extra $ and use the GDE which is very proven.

SM1994

Feb 26, 2019
Truck Year
I just didnt see anything about how it handles the EGR in the ad. So at 600 for the Stealth, I think I would go the extra $ and use the GDE which is very proven.
I agree, after reading up on both of them, the GDE seems much better by far.