• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Warranty void for exhaust tip replacement??

FuelMeUp

Jul 22, 2020
Truck Year
I installed exhaust tip replacement from https://www.subaruonlineparts.com/sku/44070ac010.html and asked the dealership that sold me the truck if they can install it - they said they don’t do that and that the replacement would possibly void the warranty.

Can anyone confirm if any of the upgrades that we do(muffler, lights, and so on) could potentially void any warranties? The dealer did suggest I reach out to local muffler experts shop to do the install and these guys told me they never heard of such issues(warranties being voided by a Exhaust tips)

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Sounds like the dealer didn’t want to do the work since parts didn’t come from them lol

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I installed exhaust tip replacement from https://www.subaruonlineparts.com/sku/44070ac010.html and asked the dealership that sold me the truck if they can install it - they said they don’t do that and that the replacement would possibly void the warranty.

Can anyone confirm if any of the upgrades that we do(muffler, lights, and so on) could potentially void any warranties? The dealer did suggest I reach out to local muffler experts shop to do the install and these guys told me they never heard of such issues(warranties being voided by a Exhaust tips)

You installed Subaru tips your ecodiesel?
Got pics