• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lift bags question.

kxcrazy

Jul 21, 2021
Truck Year
Hey Everyone,

Just joined this group and bought my 2016 BigHorn about a month ago.

Was underneath it today checking air pressure in the spare and noticed that the previous owner added lift bags and the air valves are mounted to the hitch receiver.

Anyone know what if any pressure I should be running them at when not towing or hauling and how much when towing or hauling?

Thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20210721_231203519.jpg
    PXL_20210721_231203519.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 5

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
welcome! I have installed the bags also. Are they red or black? I believe the red is max 25psi the black one is 50psi. I leave 50 in mine since I frequently pull and don’t feel like adjusting but it’s recommended 5-10psi full time at least.

kxcrazy

Jul 21, 2021
Truck Year
welcome! I have installed the bags also. Are they red or black? I believe the red is max 25psi the black one is 50psi. I leave 50 in mine since I frequently pull and don’t feel like adjusting but it’s recommended 5-10psi full time at least.
Mine are red and they had no pressure in them. I put them at 10 psi for full time.