• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

3 way coolant bypass

Gregggarcia16

May 13, 2022
Truck Year
I’m on the 3rd new one from the cheaper Amazon/eBay bypasses and have the low circuit code and check engine light every time when keys on but not running I can hear a continuous electric buzzing noise. Has anyone had any luck with the Amazon 3 way bypass or should I look at getting a mopar one? I just don’t want to spend 250 min if I don’t have too

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
If you’ve gone through 3 from Amazon, I would deff get the next one from the dealer lol

Rick971

Mar 21, 2022
Truck Year
I’m on the 3rd new one from the cheaper Amazon/eBay bypasses and have the low circuit code and check engine light every time when keys on but not running I can hear a continuous electric buzzing noise. Has anyone had any luck with the Amazon 3 way bypass or should I look at getting a mopar one? I just don’t want to spend 250 min if I don’t have too
I got mine from Amazon (knock on wood) I have not had any issues. I got this one

KMBNTU 52014971AB​

I have a 2017
I

Gregggarcia16

May 13, 2022
Truck Year
If you’ve gone through 3 from Amazon, I would deff get the next one from the dealer lol
Obviously, my question is if anyone else has any other experience because what I’ve seen is after shaving the little wings on the electrical connection most haven’t had any issues. Id hate to spend another 265 min just to see its a electrical issue and not with the component itself.