• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Has anyone install a Snow water injector log term?

tomcatsr

Sep 26, 2016
Truck Year
Really want more towing performance from my Ecodiesel and to try to eliminate non-towing turbo lag off idle which has scared me at cross roads! When it finally kicks in I get so much rear wheel spin its dangerous.

Towing is my biggest concern on my 2014

Thanks

Brokedownbutgood

Apr 17, 2016
Truck Year
There is only two things that well really help with the throttle lag. First being a proper ecm tune which I recommend PPEI 20hp tow tune. Second being a throttle booster BD diesel makes one thats well liked. The water methanol really helps with mid range torque while towing and it lowers egts.

Green Diesel

Nov 17, 2015
Truck Year
Really want more towing performance from my Ecodiesel and to try to eliminate non-towing turbo lag off idle which has scared me at cross roads! When it finally kicks in I get so much rear wheel spin its dangerous.

Towing is my biggest concern on my 2014

Thanks

Check out Green Diesel Engineering, it will take care of all the issues you mentioned and provide a solid bump in fuel economy.