• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

    Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

    Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Recent content by Joe Bill

  1. J

    Losing coolant

    I had a 2019 with a cracked EGR cooler that was replaced. I paid $1500 for the out-of-warranty repair, Stellantis covered the rest. (I did receive a notice to file for a reimbursement on that repair.) I now have a 2023 with 63000 miles that is losing a quart of coolant every 70 miles. I assume...
Top