• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

CHILL! This is a general observation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Can we chill with the negativity? The world absolutely sucks right now with everything going on and people are stressed and some are even uncertain as many folks jobs have been affected. I know I come to a forum to discuss my truck and get away from all the noise on the outside, it's somewhere to break away and talk trucks. I own the site, and I get so tired of coming across a introduction post with a "welcome, your shit is going to break now". It gets old.

I'll be the first to say, this motor has it's issues, and we've got over 5 years of that kind of posting on this forum that people see everyday when they show up from Google. With that said, I'm deleting all future posts that come out of left field that reference someones truck is junk when they are simply just asking for help. PEOPLE COME HERE FOR HELP, NOT BASHING. If a user posts how he hates his truck, then it's game on. Otherwise, address the problem, be respectful and think first how you can help, not hurt the person asking a question.

I'm trying to grow this community, and I strongly feel the negativity from some here is driving new members away. Put yourself in someone elses shoes before you go on your rant how the motor is going to blow, or how this is the beginning of a bad time.

The good news: If you get a nice vacation from here you can visit the other forums, Facebook groups, etc to continue on your rant about how you hate the EcoDiesel!

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Bump!!! I feel as if I should refresh this to remind others, yes the motor has issues, yes the chassis have issues. It’s man made, ITS GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS. Let’s be a group of problem solvers, not a group who is quick to call them lemons and the doomed. Most of us have good rigs so far, and with proper maintnence and care and the proper parts missing, they tend to last a lot longer. Same as the 6.0 ford diesels. They have their kinks If you don’t understand them and push them past their breaking point.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
TO THE TOP!

I'm banning the next person that post a picture of a EcoDiesel burning that's NOT YOUR TRUCK.

We got years of post history of burning trucks, blowing up trucks, and everything else that can go wrong. ENOUGH.

I can't even enjoy this place anymore because of the negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.