• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDieselRam.com - EcoDiesel Ram 1500 Truck Community

P
Paul Poplawski
Had 2 consecutive problems w the EGR so I had it deleted. No problems since
D
Deward
Any update on the adjuster's review of the situation?
S
solarvic
When my ram got the service electronic control module the fuel injectors were changed and a new fuel filter was installed. The warranty claim was a little over $2500 and was covered. All I paid for was a new fuel filter. After that I used fuel conditioner and did not have any more trouble. I traded mine in before any more troubles could happen.
J
jcj1576
@solarvic- I had the same work performed after 3 "service electronic control" lights and trips to the dealer. Did me a solid, because they said there is an outstanding software upgrade to prevent this issue that RAM hasn't deployed to dealers yet. Not sure the injectors needed replaced, but glad they did something to make it right after 14 hours waiting at the dealer.
S
solarvic
I took the loss and traded the ecodiesel junk in and never looked back. If I decide to get another truck it will be a gasser. They gave me a v6 gas crew cab to drive when the eco was in the hospital and I got a 23 mpg average and it was preety snappy and surprised me. I did like driving the eco but didn,t like it after all the problems.