• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question on the PPEI tune you used, I and looking at this or a company similar with a OBD handheld but you have to email them to get programming. Is it the same for the PPEI? and will it erase trouble codes adjust for tire size etc?
    Also I'm new to the game so will the truck run fine if you switch from full tune back to stock if you take off the DEF , EGR , and pipes , etc.?
    C
    Codyluker10
    I had to send my ecm to the people at ppei, they flashed it and had it back in 2 or 3 days. I am not aware of any way to switch it from stock to performance with this tune.
    I have 35k hard miles on the tune so far and have not had a single issue. I definitely recommend sending the ecm to them. Not to mention once you get it back, it’s like a completely different truck. Haha
    C
    Codyluker10
    And yes they account for your tire size as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…