• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fiat Chrysler does not stand by there product manahawkin dodge does not stand by there work fiat Chrysler owes me for 13 months of ownership and only 7 on the road 47000 miles new motor oh wonderful! Then 50001 miles multiple issues story no warranty have a nice life with making payments on your new motor with missing hardware and mis aligned front fenders front bumper missing ignition fuse cover bolts in grill shutt
    Recalls updated after having purchased it with egr recall on it and it had tested no issues now 4000 miles back on the new engine lost comm with active module a air shutters and that same dealer wants 2000$ to put a new module in it after they would have already had all the grill etc out of it to put in the engine the dealer sold me bag of crap compass insurance policy which says says active shutter is not a covered
    Yeah I purchased a 2016 wit 42k on it thought that I had something good ran it out from no into Kentucky Indiana on a road trip 2365 mile trip at 29.9 mpg straight shot back on i70 than I took it back to dealer at 47 k and they serviced it and not long after the engine seized up so dealer has me tow it in to there KIA dealership and they send it to dodge dealer on warranty and I’m told I have a new motor with all the
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…