• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
EWP3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Second owner of 2014 Limited, bought with 19k miles, now with 80k the EGR cooler is leaking (uses a gallon every 15000 miles). No oil in AF, no AF in oil!. Temps always good unless AF gets low. I could use my rig exclusively off road so I want to remove the EGR Cooler and DEF and add a tuner that will give me more power and better milage. I am looking ar TS performance. Anyone do a recent delete?
    Thanks.
    J
    jarhead
    will watch this thread thinking about it also.
    G
    Grose
    I was going to do a delete (Sherwood Park Alberta) but the cost is prohibitive - estimate of 3500$ from local shop
    EWP3
    EWP3
    Took the truck in to the dealer and they replaced the EGR cooler (and performed several recall items) for no cost.
    Bad thing is a glow plug needed replacing and they broke it. Trying to decide if I want to pay to fix it or just leave it (if I can clear the alarm).
    Any thoughts on this glow plug issue?

...about the delete, I bought an HP-Tuner but have not used it yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…