• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

14 ecodiesel lots of issues ..help fast!!

dodge14

Mar 13, 2021
Truck Year
have 90k mi and going to dealer tomorrow ....wondering what to expect other than the worst...
have a major leak in the turbo feed line under manifold... engine sometimes knocks loud especially when cold. will eventually idle down and die..
have 2453 2463 p0299 codes..( dpf 100% full see dealer message) cant regen .... tons of black smoke...kind of smells of unburnt fuel...i didnt see any metal shavings when changing oil.. but didnt really look with an eagle eye... do you think i have any shot of getting this rectified with the emmisions settlement ext warranty.? have had it to our local small dealership.. they were 3wks behind but really didnt want to touch it.(.to many issues). this out of town dealer said bring it down we will see what we can do... our diesel tech is the best around...(but they havent seen it yet.. anyone have experience getting things fixed with the aem 10 yr 120k ext warranty?

wsonnenb

Feb 23, 2021
Truck Year
Take a paper copy of the AEM warranty with you. Not all service writers are that familiar with its extensive coverage.
If they find something not covered, contact FCA/ Stellantis and ask for a goodwill repair, since you are still under 100,000 on the original powertrain coverage.

dodge14

Mar 13, 2021
Truck Year
GOOD IDEA thanks. they sound like they are going to be as helpful as possible. i wonder if the service manager has any sway in regards to getting something approved under the AEM ext warranty... if so i may want to go see him 1st thing tomorrow morning before they start anything..