• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

14 Limited Ram Eco Diesel

lavoiel

Aug 3, 2019
Truck Year
I purchased my truck 13 months ago. I had excellent performance and mileage before recall, total dog after the recall. I am also experiencing terrible lagging sometimes when I try to take off. I do not have any check engine lights on or trouble codes. My mileage solo dropped from about 24 to 20 MPG on the highway. My MPG towing a small (5,000 lb) camper also dropped from 14-17 MPG to 8-10 MPG. Because my truck was originally leased in Canada I do not get any recall money. My truck is not safe to pull my small camper with in traffic because of the lack of power and sometimes when i go to take off it will not go over about 8 MPH for as long as 150'. I have been back to the dealer 2 times and they communicate with FCA but the issues have not changed. I would like to find a class action law suit or have FCA buy my truck back because it is not the truck I purchased and will not tow my small camper which is the only reason I purchased this truck.

Gayla

Aug 4, 2019
Truck Year
This is the same for our truck. It had all the power and performance when needed when first delivered, however, after the emissions recall everything went down hill.