• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 ecodiesel 4x4, 3.92 ratio 10,500 Lb winch.

fmatiella

Jul 29, 2021
Truck Year
I have been pulling tree roots and small stumps with the winch. On four different occasions, the front left lug nuts have come loose. I have re-torqued them every time to 130-140 ft/lb, but still they have come loose again. I park the truck on my paved driveway, tranny in park, t-case in four low, and parking brake on. Twice, the winch pulled the truck toward the stump. As I said before, I did re-torque them after I finished. The next day; same issue after winching. If you winch, keep an eye on this.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I have been pulling tree roots and small stumps with the winch. On four different occasions, the front left lug nuts have come loose. I have re-torqued them every time to 130-140 ft/lb, but still they have come loose again. I park the truck on my paved driveway, tranny in park, t-case in four low, and parking brake on. Twice, the winch pulled the truck toward the stump. As I said before, I did re-torque them after I finished. The next day; same issue after winching. If you winch, keep an eye on this.
Bad studs is about the only way this is possible and the grain is stretching. I'd get em replaced before you drop a wheel going down the road