• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 ecodiesel

Amiranda

May 31, 2020
Truck Year
This code came up today... noticed when I tried to pass someone it wouldn't go passed 3 rpm. Anyone know where its located? I can't seem to find anything about it...im curious if anyone has had this as well and would replacing it fix the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200518-173216_BlueDriver.jpg
    Screenshot_20200518-173216_BlueDriver.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 23

Ecopete

Dec 27, 2019
Truck Year
This code came up today... noticed when I tried to pass someone it wouldn't go passed 3 rpm. Anyone know where its located? I can't seem to find anything about it...im curious if anyone has had this as well and would replacing it fix the problem?
Ok so you noticed it wouldn't go past 3k rpm but is that all that you noticed? Normal power at cruising?

Amiranda

May 31, 2020
Truck Year
Felt engine hesitate when I hit 3k rpm I gave It more throttle and it would hesitate again anything under 3 rpm engine is normal...i havent drove it for a few days and today I was doing interstate speeds no problem and no check engine light! Drive just fine.

Ecopete

Dec 27, 2019
Truck Year
Felt engine hesitate when I hit 3k rpm I gave It more throttle and it would hesitate again anything under 3 rpm engine is normal...i havent drove it for a few days and today I was doing interstate speeds no problem and no check engine light! Drive just fine.
What is your service history? Is it time to replace fuel filter or is air filter clogged?
It may be that your in tank fuel pump is beginning to fail.

Amiranda

May 31, 2020
Truck Year
Regular maintenance..fuel and air filter replaced 5000 miles ago...i can tow a trailer just fine no problem...light came back today but didn't experience any issuesike before could it be a fluke?like its a bad sensor maybe...i have no idea which sensor it is so I can check for loose wires or connections even replace it.

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
My engine light came back on yesterday. It was at the dealer two weeks ago for an EGR recall. The dealer put a crazy amount of miles on my truck to test the new EGR cooler and SCR catalyst and rear sensors. The AEM software update really screwed up my truck. Two EGR and terrible lag. The mileage hasn’t improved. The dealer said they did the update to the AEM but the paperwork doesn’t show it. Now I have to find another Ram dealer since that dealer was completely incompetent with my vehicle, driving 172 miles to make sure it was running right.

Ecopete

Dec 27, 2019
Truck Year
Regular maintenance..fuel and air filter replaced 5000 miles ago...i can tow a trailer just fine no problem...light came back today but didn't experience any issuesike before could it be a fluke?like its a bad sensor maybe...i have no idea which sensor it is so I can check for loose wires or connections even replace it.
I would suspect it's that sensor related to your code but maybe someone else can tell you where it is!
TCdiesel