• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 new to me

allcorn

Feb 8, 2019
Truck Year
Hello there! Never thought I would say it, but I just bought a Dodge! Never had anything against the brand, just always owned Ford/Chevy. I have to say, I knew I was buying the truck as soon as I sat in it and started it up. What a nice ride, drives awesome(the 82 miles I have put on it) and rides smooth. First experience with DEF, 82 chevy was the last diesel I owned and that was years ago. Anything besides not running it out of fuel and keeping the DEF topped off anyone can suggest to stay on top if for these new diesels? Thanks in advance.

allcorn

Feb 8, 2019
Truck Year
That 82 diesel is a bit different from these newer ones. Technology has come along way!
It's scary impressive. I know it was dash display and have to wait and do it by hand at the end of the tank, but it said I was hitting 35mpg for a solid 20 minutes on a flat stretch of freeway.