• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 Ram leaking oil

Bob Sil

Sep 13, 2020
Truck Year
Have a 2015 ram eco-diesel 1500 and just saw that there is oil leaking on the ground was not there when I first purchased it. I’ve owned it since March 2020, does anybody know is this normal or a problem. Have 124,550 miles on it and just started to see the leak.

Firewalker

Feb 7, 2018
Truck Year
Mine developed valve pan leak around 90k. fixed under warranty and no problem since. Mine is a 2015 with 105k on it. Bought 3 yrs ago with 68k on it. Sometimes I'm scared shitless from the horror stories I've read but guess I will keep it as long as I can. No real trouble other than ETC and DPF . Put the GREEN diesel tune on it and runs so much better. Oh. Had a coolant leak fixed as well couple yrs ago. under the intake somewhere and had be tore down. Was sooty as hell . Hopefully the tune fixes that crap as well. Haven't had an oil analysis done for a while. last one at 80 or 85k and it was great shape. Hope you have good luck with yours. I like the truck but worried as hell sometimes it will just lay down on me and die.