• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 ecodiesel exhaust filter full

Hm Bacon

Aug 5, 2017
Truck Year
The DTC was PO428 catalyst temp sensor high bank 1. Mechanic said it was tha “back one”. That is all I know. Do you drive with a heavy foot? I try to keep RPM’s under 2000 and never Deere gen messages.

BearChris

Jan 15, 2020
Truck Year
The DTC was PO428 catalyst temp sensor high bank 1. Mechanic said it was tha “back one”. That is all I know. Do you drive with a heavy foot? I try to keep RPM’s under 2000 and never Deere gen messages.
How much was that forced regen and sensor by chance?

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
I have replaced the Carbon Level Sensor on my wife's JEEP eco which solved that code. The regen normally occurs at 2K and above rpms and normally occurs without any notification. Heavy foot does equal more soot but with sufficient highway driving regen takes care of it.