• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 EcoDiesel owner had recall after recall...Sent in copies of all work done on truck under the recall notices. Haven't heard a word from Ram.

Patrick T. Sullivan

Jul 12, 2019
Truck Year
Is this just a big scam??? Fiat tried to scam the Gov, on smog and exhaust readouts..Said they were within limits for ecology..BS Haven't heard a word from Ram, after mailing all that information back on all the recalls....

Patrick T. Sullivan

Jul 12, 2019
Truck Year
Am I just barking up the wrong tree?? Why don't they just acknowledge that Ram received my package of work orders on all the Eco recalls for exhaust problems??

John

Nov 13, 2015
Am I just barking up the wrong tree?? Why don't they just acknowledge that Ram received my package of work orders on all the Eco recalls for exhaust problems??

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
Is this just a big scam??? Fiat tried to scam the Gov, on smog and exhaust readouts..Said they were within limits for ecology..BS Haven't heard a word from Ram, after mailing all that information back on all the recalls....
I submitted all my paperwork 6 weeks ago by mail and cant get any info on my settlement also...you don't get a claim number submitting be mail....soooo

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Don't understand what u are trying to say or do whatever u had repaired on your truck they are aware of it already the dealer has to report it to get paid pull a car fax it will show up

Patrick T. Sullivan

Jul 12, 2019
Truck Year
I guess my original statement was not clear..I was only trying to fullfill the wishes of the 1500 Ecodiesel request on the years 2014-15-16, and have the proper work done on the 2016 1500 so that it would pass smog test as the software that was installed on these trucks was erroneous,and Fiat and Chrysler knew it..So all the work I had performed on my truck by the dealer was copied and sent off to Fiat Chrysler as requested...Even sending all that paper work by registered mail seems to have just dropped out of sight..