• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2018 Ram Ecodiesel "Service Electronic throttle control'

clintwayne97

Jul 14, 2023
Truck Year
Hey guys. Struggling with A 2018 Ediesel, Service electronic throttle control. 135k miles on the truck EGR Delete and tune at 65k miles. S&B cold air intake 2k miles ago. Truck had no issues until I got this message. So the message on the dash is putting me into limp mode with no check engine light. I stopped at Oriellys to see if they could read the code and there is not a code. I took out the MAP sensor and it was full of soot, blew it out cleaned up really well and put it back in and drove it to a shop and got them to clear the message. Drove great for 3 days and now its back. Any ideas thoughts... Thanks in advance Clint

Luvmyjeep

Apr 15, 2023
Truck Year
I have had same issue twice in last month requiring tow into shop…first time was fuel injector 6 leaking and pressure loss…ran very well with re-man injector for 200 miles then same thing happened with Fuel injector 5…120,000 miles on mine…back in action this week.
HP-Tunes, AFE intake…deleted…

clintwayne97

Jul 14, 2023
Truck Year
I have had same issue twice in last month requiring tow into shop…first time was fuel injector 6 leaking and pressure loss…ran very well with re-man injector for 200 miles then same thing happened with Fuel injector 5…120,000 miles on mine…back in action this week.
HP-Tunes, AFE intake…deleted…
Put mine on a laptop yesterday! Computer says everything is perfect. All the pressures are correct on everything. So I’m assuming it’s going to be a sensor that is glitching in and out. That is what the mechanic told me! He had another pedal assembly there so we put it and a new map sensor in just to see what will happen.