• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2020 3.0 eco diesel cold weather starts and dies

Qually06

Feb 19, 2021
Truck Year
im not a diesel person but bought one in the summer and in Texas it dont get that cold but in the last week it has got down to 9 degrees and i dont have the winter package, could not get it to start ,after a while it started long enough to move into the garage but now it starts and dies , you can restart it and it does the same thing , looking on some help of what could be the problem

Qually06

Feb 19, 2021
Truck Year
Thank you now to figure out how to fix gelled fuel. . Been looking to change fuel filters but seems nodoby carries these but NAPA and there is not one close plus cant even find how many or part number all help would be apreciated

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
It may be gelled up, Its unlikely at 9F, Clear #2 in America is refined to 0F. its a 2020 So I would seek Warranty.

That being said I would check the drop sheets at Station(s) you fuel at, I Checked Most MT, ND, MN, WI and all stations drop sheets clear# 2 cloud -32F and pour at -40.