• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2020 eco big horn/lone start

newramowner

Jun 15, 2022
Truck Year
Many different trim variations, (i guess). My question... the dealer claims HD shocks back and front. I cannot get a straight answer. Good for towing, off road? Nice skid plates along the bottom, locking df, hill decent package. Still not sure on the shocks, if i need air bags for towing gvw 7000lbs and tongue weight 800? also would like to do a front end modification. I need a winch and a 2" receiver. Thanks for your input!

Rick971

Mar 21, 2022
Truck Year
Many different trim variations, (i guess). My question... the dealer claims HD shocks back and front. I cannot get a straight answer. Good for towing, off road? Nice skid plates along the bottom, locking df, hill decent package. Still not sure on the shocks, if i need air bags for towing gvw 7000lbs and tongue weight 800? also would like to do a front end modification. I need a winch and a 2" receiver. Thanks for your input!
Take your VIN number and do a manufacturer build search. You can see everything that was installed on your truck. I'll look and find the site then post it to you.

Rick971

Mar 21, 2022
Truck Year
Many different trim variations, (i guess). My question... the dealer claims HD shocks back and front. I cannot get a straight answer. Good for towing, off road? Nice skid plates along the bottom, locking df, hill decent package. Still not sure on the shocks, if i need air bags for towing gvw 7000lbs and tongue weight 800? also would like to do a front end modification. I need a

Take your VIN number and do a manufacturer build search. You can see everything that was installed on your truck. I'll look and find the site then post it to you.
Here is the site

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-154059_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-154059_Google.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 4