• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2020 ecodiesel

RamRon

Feb 24, 2020
Truck Year
One week into my Laramie ecodiesel 4x4 crew cab with 5’7” box. It’s my first pickup and diesel. Really love it. Looking forward to becoming more diesel educated.

Murman

Oct 29, 2019
Truck Year
Good luck with the 2020. Hope it's better than my 2017. Every two weeks I'm getting warranty work done.

MP Plattsmouth NE

Mar 25, 2020
Truck Year
Just purchased a 2020 Big Horn trim 4x4 with off-road, sport and option 2 packages. Odd to buy in the middle of a pandemic, but wanted to support the local folks trying to stay in work. Wish me luck with my first diesel - I can see (like most forums) there is a love / hate relationship with this engine on the site.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
If you follow the info as things develop with the 2020 your luck will hold out, Nice to see You step up during these unprecedented times and support the local folks (y)

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
MP, Correct the VM 3.0 seems to follow Hero-Zero Status or love hate relationship, its the risks buyers need to measure and accept.

Murman

Oct 29, 2019
Truck Year
Dealer said they would delete emissions. Said it wouldn't affect my warranty. Have you heard of anyone having a dealership doing that. If so did it end well

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
NO and Never.

Ronald Doupe

Mar 18, 2018
Truck Year
My 17 has nothing but the recalls, 2 I think & waiting for the EGR recall.
Mine also, the first was to install something in the tailgate to keep it from opening, it never did but had that one done, the second was the EGR replacement that sill has not been done since parts are not here yet, my EGR for some reason doesn't open but will have it done when parts are in, I don't think there are any others

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
Mine also, the first was to install something in the tailgate to keep it from opening, it never did but had that one done, the second was the EGR replacement that sill has not been done since parts are not here yet, my EGR for some reason doesn't open but will have it done when parts are in, I don't think there are any others
It seems like there was one other recall, but not sure. I've only had mine since the end of December, 14,343 miles when I bought it, I have an EDGE INSIGHT CTS 7 SCANGAUGE 2 so I can watch the PIDs I want, including soot mass & regens, if starts a passive regen it gets completed next drive cycle unless impossible due to time.