• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

3.0 eco boost

Hykerboy

Aug 19, 2019
Truck Year
Looking at purchasing a 2016 Ram with the Eco boost. Just wanting some feedback It has 160000 km on the motor Are these reliable and will it last to 350 or 400 thousand km Thanx for your input

John

Nov 13, 2015
It's actually the Ecodiesel. It's a good light duty diesel and I think anything over 250 - 300,000 would be pushing it.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome. Overall, some are lucky and some are not. Glad to have you on the site.

I would suggest reading around the forums... we have a lot of good info here.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I realized that that is a lot of miles for a eco they r great trucks when they have no problems but when they do it gets expensive very fast pull a car fax and see how it is. Wish u luck

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
If this is your 1st Diesel ,its not the one to Buy used, Just to risky.. and I say this to ALL used Buyers, Buying Used generally you are buying someone Problems, so adjust the price to include $2-4K in repairs.

Will_CathVT

Jul 9, 2019
Truck Year
I'm happy with my certified used 2016 with the extended warranty with 49000 miles on it. I'm taking full advantage of the extended warranty due to the EPA lawsuit and/or my MOPAR unlimited mileage drivetrain warranty in the US. My truck has been into the dealer for two repairs, they gave me a loaner per the warranties for a total of 2 weeks. I'm happy with the truck as a whole.