• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

`3.0 ecodiesel

busterrr17

Sep 11, 2021
Truck Year
Hello
Sent my 1tuck in for a recall on a crank sensor or knock sensor. opened my hood to check the oil and notice the resurivor was down. pulled the dipstick and it looked like it was higher on the dipstick. I'd driven 4500 mi since the last oil change at 132000 on the truck. Asked the dealer to check it out while it was in there. $900 later the, they told me I have a leak in a rubber hose under the turbo and that to fix it would cost $6500. I had the truck towed home and is sitting in my yard right now with the top of the engine in a box in back. they showed me the pipes that need replacing.
My question to you all, has anyone tackled that job without removing the engine or jacking the the body up. thanks busterrr17