• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

40/20/40 seat covers

Erich777

May 8, 2021
Truck Year
2014 SLT with cloth 40/20/40 front seats.. Who has seat covers that they are happy with? and why?

bob1340

Jun 29, 2019
Truck Year
Not Listed
On my 2018 I just had the Katskin Leather put in. But On other vehicles I have used Covercraft seat covers and they were pretty nice. I installed Iggee https://www.iggee.com/ on my Jeep and they are very nice. I put them in a 2006 Wrangler almost 10 years ago and they are still like new. If the driver seat foam is getting bad it is fairly easy to replace at the same time. I had a 2008 1500 that was just worn down and I put the new seat cushion in it and covercraft covers and it was like a new truck.

bob1340

Jun 29, 2019
Truck Year
Not Listed
BTW, of the 2 I'd say the Iggee have a better fit. This is the time of year to do it. Getting them stretched on in the winter would be difficult.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Marathon Camo Cordura Nylon covers. Laser cut for exact fit and a tough fabric
Great for dogs. Had mine on since 2016 and still like new