• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

AEM extended warranty: how and where to file

PaulC

May 8, 2023
Truck Year
Hello, everyone. I'm trying to get reimbursed for some repair work I had done which is covered by the "FCA Extended Emission Warranty". I don't know where to send my invoices. It's clear that this work should be reimbursable. Does anyone know where to send this documentation to get this rolling. Any help would be appreciated. I find it puzzling that the warranty document doesn't mention where to make a claim. Mind you, I've already gone thru the whole process of the class-action suite, had the AEM done, gotten my settlement check and the aforementioned extended warranty.

Last week I found a webpage which gives this process and I have all my stuff ready, but Alaska, I cannot find that webpage any more.

Thank you so much. I could also add how I feel about all of this, but I'm trying to stay positive.

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
I was talking to my service writers at the local dealer I patron a few weeks ago. Ace and Krystle told me if I ever have to pay for repairs and then file for reimbursement that one of them would submit the invoices to FCA on my behalf because he knows what information they will require and how to complete the claim in a timely manner. Have you spoken to your dealer's service manager? I think I have one of the rare dealers who cares about customers. They are very small and rely on us for business.

PaulC

May 8, 2023
Truck Year
I have not asked a dealer to do this, but I can do it with a local dealer. I was trying to avoid all dealers, but I'll give it a shot on your recommendation. Thank you.