• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

AlfaOBD screwup

Shanet1265

Jan 27, 2021
About a year ago I changed my vehicle line or something in the BCM configuration on Alfa. I was wondering if someone with a 2014 Ecodoesel could send me their system ID off of Alfa so I can compare to see what I need to change back. Or if someone know a thread or a link to some uploads that would be helpful too!

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
You cannot change the line sheet / Sales code with Alfa, you may have place the vehicle outside of USA. theirs all kinds of settings in the BCM. you can simply re-set to factory in the options menu.

Shanet1265

Jan 27, 2021
You cannot change the line sheet / Sales code with Alfa, you may have place the vehicle outside of USA. theirs all kinds of settings in the BCM. you can simply re-set to factory in the options menu.
Are you talking about the "Reset ECU" option under the BCM settings?

Shanet1265

Jan 27, 2021
I must be doing something wrong then. Under special package it keeps showing what I change it to and not back to the original package.