• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

AlfaODB and DPF Regen

jbehler75

Feb 13, 2024
Truck Year
Hi, new to this forum and I have a 2020 Ram Ecodiesel and I am using AflaODB with ODBLink MX+.

Has any used this to check DPF level or to force a regen?

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I have forced regen. Pretty sure I also checked dpf level but that was years ago now

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
You may need a security gateway bypass since it’s newer. Cannot remember the technical term for it lol

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Hi, new to this forum and I have a 2020 Ram Ecodiesel and I am using AflaODB with ODBLink MX+.

Has any used this to check DPF level or to force a regen?
I have used my Alfa and the OBDLink MX to force regen a couple of times, my 2500 RAM and my wife's Jeep Eco. I have the PC version and on the Plotted Data selection you can select the processes that you want to view. I believe around tab 11 there is a urea level although it is MM not percent of tank full. The Regen function is under the Active Diagnosis selection.

Good Luck